Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New stuff

Everyday I am amazed at the little things that Eli does and knows that are new or that I didn't know about. Like, last night while visiting our friends Deborah and Andrew, Eli did the following that I had never seen before...

- Picked up a train and said "choo choo".. the whole evening he kept saying "choo choo" whenever he would play with the train set.
- He said "helmet"... he has a little Wake Forest keychain that he is so proud of and he carries around showing people and saying "football! football!" It's a picture of a helmet and last night he actually said "helmet" instead of just "hat" like he had been saying.
- He calls dinosaurs "Rars". Deborah got this scary dinosaur out of the toy box and it lit up and made noise and he was scared of it. He kept wanting to make sure that the "Rar" was safely back in the box.
- He is very adept at the "If You're Happy And You Know It" song. He claps his hands and stomps his feet and pats his head. It's awesome.

Sometimes I get so sad that he learns all these things at daycare that I don't know about. But still I am so happy that he is learning and growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment