Tuesday, October 4, 2011

He hates my singing.

Eli's favorite song is "Wheels on the Bus". With the rather violent "Baby Bumblebee" a close second. He will start doing the wheels on the bus go round and round motion whenever he sees a bus of any kind. So I will start singing the song to him. But lately he will take his paci out of his mouth, look me straight in the eye, and say "STOP!" I act like it makes me sad and he puts both his little hands on either side of my face and gives me kisses. It's actually pretty fun, not considering the insulting aspect of it.

2 comments:

  1. He'll come around. Skylar did, lol....although, being strapped in the car seat and not being able to escape might have helped. :)

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny as E loves Baby Bumblebee.. Anytime we mention bee he starts squishing his hands together. Those two!

    ReplyDelete